5-9 Diesel EFI-Live Tuning for 2006-2007 Trucks:
Tune 1: 30HP Eco
Tune 2: 60HP Tow
Tune 3: 90HP Street
Tune 4: 120HP 12 Valve Performance
Tune 5: 210HP Race
OPTIMIZED FAN SETTINGS: These tunes optimize the cooling fan speeds to begin to ramp up at 205 DegF trans Temp and 210 DegF coolant temp. Full fan speed will be achieved at 220 DegF trans and 225 DegF coolant temp.
-Stock fan speeds do not even start to ramp up until 240 DegF trans temp and 235 DegF coolant temp!
EFI Live’s AutoCal device is intended to provide a convenient platform for professional tuners to distribute custom tunes to their customers. And for their customers to collect and submit logged data back to the tuner for analysis. It allows the tuner to update and optimize the original tune without shipping and/or removing controllers from customers’ vehicles.
- Replaces FlashScan/AutoCal V2
- Large, easy to read color screen
- Powerful ARM Cortex-M3, 32-bit CPU
- Built-in 512MB micro SD Card stores hundreds of tune files and/or hundreds of hours of logged data Supports 300 VIN licenses
- VIN licenses store the vehicle’s VIN, making it easier to keep track of licenses
- Automatic controller detection and identification
- Displays more comprehensive OBDII test results and descriptions than FlashScan/ AutoCal V2
- Files transfer up to 10 times faster than FlashScan/AutoCal V2
- Resellers can customize menus, colors, and images to achieve their own corporate look and feel
- Rugged Molex connectors
- Plug-and-Play, uses Windows’ built-in USB drivers
- Appears as a Windows USB drive in Windows Explorer
- Battery backed real-time clock for accurate timestamps
- Built-in power supply prevents data corruption if the external power supply is interrupted
- All-in-one light-duty (CAN J1979) and heavy-duty (CAN J1939) protocols
- VPW protocol
- Serial interface (RS-232)
There are no reviews yet.