Add injectors, Turbo, Valve Body or Fass lift pump to a custom tuning order and get a discount! The more you add, the more you save…
Take me to the Products Page
The Best Money You’ll Spend On Your 5.9 Cummins Truck:
- I use proprietary Engine and Transmission parameters not available in off the shelf tuning programs used by other custom tuners
- FULL 48RE Custom Tuning that others say is impossible (More Info)
- My custom tunes are edited at the code level, not just with standard tuning software used by most tuners
- Most other custom tuners have to focus on keeping up with the new trucks year after year and rarely go back to develop improvements for earlier model year trucks; 3rd Gen 5.9 Cummins Trucks are what I specialize in.
- Customer Service: There is NO substitute for good service. I will work with you as long as it takes until you are satisfied.
- No Middle Man: You will be communicating directly with the person working on your truck.
- International Customers Welcome!
Have a Special Project?
Working on a heavily modded truck with larger injectors, dual cp3, 10 bar map sensor or a 5.9 Cummins swap Click HERE
Performance – MPG’s – Towing – Daily Driving
- Smarty UDC Pro (MM3 and Smarty Touch Compatible)
- Click HERE for more info on tuning platform selection
Check out my latest 5.9 Cummins & 48RE custom tuning customers:
Morgan’s Stock 05 going 0-60 MPH in 9 Seconds:
Whether you have a Manual Transmission or 48RE Automatic, you won’t be disappointed. Check these links for more information on what my tuning can do for you:
- How My Tuning Works: More Info
- Why you don’t need a 48RE Controller Box Article
I like helping people appreciate their trucks:
I originally got into tuning by experimenting on my own truck (an 05 Auto). I had a feeling there was a lot more these trucks had to offer than how they came stock. Many years down the road I can say that was an understatement: there is a whole different truck waiting to be released inside your ECM. Helping customers unleash that new truck is what I enjoy doing.
Questions? Contact Me Here